Thursday 5 June 2014

¡ADVERTENCIA SOBRE ESPAÑA!

¡WARNING ABOUT SPAIN!
If you tick any of the following - 
[  ] I have a heartbeat
[  ] I am single
[  ] I am attracted to males and/or females
[  ] I drink alcohol
[  ] I like to party
[  ] I ride a motorcycle
[  ] I have considered going very fast in/on some forms of transport
[  ] I may be tempted to try substances which may be illegal in the country I normally reside
[  ] I tend to overindulge when the food is very good

* SPAIN IS NOT FOR YOU! *
Spain will satisfy your every want and invite you to excesses that you can only dream about.
You have been warned.
Ignore this public service warning at your own peril.

(Editors note - Thankfully, I am strong-willed, moderate, law abiding and God fearing to a fault, therefore I need not worry about the many temptations that Spain offers.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment