Sunday 18 May 2014

Barcelona to San Sebastian

Blogger is very very imperfect.
No, it's not operator error.
I've lost over an hours work because this site decided to ...... I don't know, just delete my stuff.
So, you're about to get a condensed version of what you were going to get. Probably not a bad thing.
Via Leitana, a main drag in Barcelona at 7am.
Normally more like a bustling drag strip at any time of day.

The lone traveller on the way to the bus to get to the airport

Breakfast at the airport. Great coffee and excellent chocolate filled donut for low bucks

The Airbus A319 we caught from Barcelona.
It was half full and had loads of legroom.
This was one flight I'd wish had lasted much longer than its 65 minutes.

Part One of lunch.
A vegetarian salad. It only had a little bit of egg and tuna. 
Beer (cerveza) and bread (pan) are wholly vegetarian and therefore extremely good for you.

Part Two of lunch
What was left of the calamari by the time I remembered to take a pic.
Tiny little bite size pieces fried to succulent perfection.
The original amount would have fed four people to satisfaction.

I'm tired and Tiz has gone for a walk along the beach, which is just outside our apartment.

I'm going to catch up on some sleep.

¡Hasta luego amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment